1. Inspections, consultancy, assistance and creating specifications:
– Vessel Technical condition inspections and evaluation. Creating detailed independent report including recommendations for improvement.
– Safety Inspections.
– ISM, ISPS, MLC audits.
– Pre-PSC inspections and investigation of the root causes, in case of PSC low performance results.
– Pre-Docking inspections, creating docking specification, creating list of required spares. Proposals and comparison of docking in Turkish or Bulgarian Ship Repair Yards.
– Independent Pre-purchase technical inspections and benchmarking the asset with the industry average and pointing out weak areas of second hand Bulkers, Containers, Crude oil and chemical/products Tankers, Multi-purpose and General Cargo vessels, Offshore Service Vessels for potential buyers.
– Engines performance inspections, performance curves evaluations, troubleshooting.
– Identification of potential for improvement and reduction of costs. Reconditioning instead of new replacement.
2. Ship management in partnership with focus technical ship management. Temporary contractual placement of a Fleet Manager if not available currently for a Company or Superintendency on demand, due to sudden Owner’s load increase. Coaching of Superintendents.
3. Repairs from scratch, retrofitting and supervision to full execution:
– Analytical troubleshooting of ship’s equipment, problems and lack of performance – propulsion, hull, main and aux. engines, ship’s equipment. Root cause analysis and/or vessel upgrading.
– Dry-docking supervision.
– Feasibility studies for innovative options for fuel consumption optimization and reduction.
– Project management – full project management or partly assisting and consulting in cooperation with the Owner’s representatives: installation of required by IMO new equipment, modifications etc.
4. Providing manpower – consisting of creating teams and recruiting experienced maritime Professionals for the purposes of the team.